09 septiembre, 2026

Hurt...


[Intro] Am  C  D  Am  C  D 

   Am       C        D
E|------0--------0---------2----------------| 
B|------1--------1---------3----------------| 
G|------2--------0------2--2-2--------------| 
D|---2--2-----2--2----0----0----------------| 
A|-0----0---3----3-3------------------------| 
E|------------------------------------------| 

[Primera parte]

Am    C    D      Am
   I hurt myself today
    C    D        Am
To see if I still feel
   C    D         Am
I focus   on the pain
    C      D          Am
The only thing that's real
     C      D       Am
The needle tears a hole
    C      D       Am
The old familiar sting
        C      D       Am
Try to kill it   all away
         C     D
But I remember everything

 
   Am       C        D
E|------0--------0---------2----------------| 
B|------1--------1---------3----------------| 
G|------2--------0------2--2-2--------------| 
D|---2--2-----2--2----0----0----------------| 
A|-0----0---3----3-3------------------------| 
E|------------------------------------------| 

[Estribillo]

G   Am7            Fadd9
  What have I become
C               G
  My sweetest friend?
Am7          Fadd9        C         G
Everyone I know goes away in the end
     Am7              Fadd9
And you could have it all
 G
My empire of dirt
Am7             Fadd9
I will let you down
G
I will make you hurt

( Am  C  D  Am  C  D  Am )

   Am       C        D
E|------0--------0---------2----------------| 
B|------1--------1---------3----------------| 
G|------2--------0------2--2-2--------------| 
D|---2--2-----2--2----0----0----------------| 
A|-0----0---3----3-3------------------------| 
E|------------------------------------------| 

[Segunda parte]

   C          D        Am
I wear this crown of thorns
  C      D       Am
Upon my liar's chair
 C        D      Am
Full of broken thoughts
C     D     Am
I cannot repair
   C          D        Am
Beneath the stains of time
      C      D       Am
The feelings   disappear
 C       D      Am
You are someone else
C      D
I am still right here

 
   Am       C        D
E|------0--------0---------2----------------| 
B|------1--------1---------3----------------| 
G|------2--------0------2--2-2--------------| 
D|---2--2-----2--2----0----0----------------| 
A|-0----0---3----3-3------------------------| 
E|------------------------------------------| 

[Estribillo Final]

G   Am7            Fadd9
  What have I become
C               G
  My sweetest friend?
Am7          Fadd9        C         G
Everyone I know goes away in the end
     Am7              Fadd9
And you could have it all
 G
My empire of dirt
Am7             Fadd9
I will let you down
G
I will make you hurt
   Am7             Fadd9
If I could start again
   G
A million miles away
Am7             Fadd9
I would keep myself
G               
I would found a way...

Am (ésta la puse yo).

[Acordes]
E|---3-----------3---------0--------2-------3--------0-----| B|---1-----------1---------1--------3-------0--------1-----| G|---2-----------2---------2--------2-------0--------------| D|---3-----------2---------2--------0-------0--------2-----| A|-------------------------0----------------2--------3-----| E|------------------------------------------3--------------| [ Fadd9 ] [ Am7 ] [ Am ] [ D ] [ G ] [ C ]



[Original de Nine Inch Nails / versión de Johnny Cash]

(")

No hay comentarios.:

Cae la noche...

  Dices que necesitas lo incierto Que te mantiene despierto, sigues aquí Creo, si el sentimiento es cierto Si es justo el infierno, debe...